Saturday, January 7, 2012

Looking ahead...



Wow, 2011 departed in a rush and suddenly it's a week into the new year. 2012, it's here already, how did that happen? I'm still stuck in holiday mode with the Christmas tree only half naked, interesting items lurking on refrigerator shelves, and wild disorder in my workspaces. What have I been doing this past week? Whatever, one burst of activity will handle the surface chaos and set the stage for a terrific new year.


Looking ahead, it's time to focus on (1.) preparing lighter, healthier meals and (2.) growing more comfortable using my iPhone as a camera. These are both typical New Year's statements, resolutions too general to be useful or easily measured. A modest step in each category, an action to accomplish during January, would be more realistic. Okay, here goes, public statements of intention.


1. I will try a Meatless Monday commitment and prepare tasty, healthy meals without red meat one day each week. No cheating allowed, not even any pale or pink meats as ingredients.
2. iPhoneography is challenging and rewarding, but now it's time to share my photos. Every week in January I will post photos online from my smartphone. Hmmm, I hope I don't miss Photoshop and my Canon PowerShot too much.


Happy New Year, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please leave a friendly note. Comments are moderated so it may take a while to appear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...