Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cookies by Hilary


These cookies are gorgeous! Who knew that a bit of frosting could transform a simple cookie into a work of art? Add a steady hand and a bit of artistry to the mix and you have this batch of seaside beauties created by Hilary W. 

You'll just have to imagine another batch, each cookie individually wrapped in cellophane and presented in a sand pail filled with brown sugar sand - imagine it because that photo didn't upload. 


I'm almost tempted to try my hand at cookie decorating, but really, I would rather enjoy Hilary's. If I'm lucky she will have some ready the next time I see her - hint, hint

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please leave a friendly note. Comments are moderated so it may take a while to appear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...